The Contract Between Us
Normally, We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Our Right to Refuse Your Order
Right for You to Cancel your Contract
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order for any reason including, without limitation and whether or not payment has been received by us, if:
- We have insufficient stock materials to deliver the goods you have ordered within the specific time period.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price until agreed between you & us due to a misunderstanding.
- If we do refuse your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your side as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Fraud Prevention :
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the day after the date you ordered the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- As we manufacture all items on specifically ordered for your choice so they can only be returned if faulty or delivered in error.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your bankers will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at:
Events Beyond Our Control :
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Governing Law :
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Our Federal Govt. laws and our Federal Govt. courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
Entire Agreement :
- Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us.
- Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading